Re: Sedna XML DB 1.0 Initial XQTS Results

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:13:48 -0400
To: "Ivan Shcheklein" <shcheklein@mail.ru>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, liam@w3.org
Thanks for submitting these results. I will post an updated report on our
web site shortly.

                                                -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

"Ivan Shcheklein" <shcheklein@mail.ru>
09/03/2006 02:30 PM

Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<www-archive@w3.org>
Subject
Sedna XML DB 1.0 Initial XQTS Results

Hello, Andrew!

We would like to submit initial XQTS 1.0 results for the Sedna native XML
database system.

Now our team is hardly working to make Sedna as much conformed to XQuery
RC
specification as possible. We will provide new results as soon as our
implementation will progress.

Ivan Shcheklein,
Sedna Team, Institute for System Programming RAS
[attachment "Sedna-xqts-report-Sep-3.xml" deleted by Andrew
Eisenberg/Concord/IBM]