Re: unit tests for 2006/02swap/euler.js please?

> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 10:57 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> [...]
>> http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2006/02swap/euler.js
>>
>> but I can't read the code.
>>
>> I'd really like to get a version of that code with unit
>> tests that explain what it's doing.
>>
>> I'd even like to work on it, though I'm not sure where
>> to find the time.
>>
>> I see this a few times:
>>
>>   s.head.charAt(0) == '?'
>>
>> is that testing whether the head is a variable? Please
>> factor that out as a isVar(s.head) test. DRY.
>
> I see that's done; thanks.
>

>> what datastructures are you passing around? what's a
>> query? a lstep? That's where I'd like to see unit tests.
>
> Thanks for explaining over the phone...

yes and as I said, it is easier to write this than to
explain it :-)
anyhow, one of the more urgent things is adding the
proof instrumentation and more in the sense of cwm
latest -why properties; now the substitutions are in
the env: value but have to study more about the other
proof vocabulary..