unit tests for 2006/02swap/euler.js please?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:57:21 -0600
To: Jos De Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Jos, somebody notified me about...

> From: jos.deroo@agfa.com
> Date: February 5, 2006 7:06:05 PM EST
> To: semantic-web@w3.org
> Subject: least power

and I took a look at

http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2006/02swap/euler.js

but I can't read the code.

I'd really like to get a version of that code with unit
tests that explain what it's doing.

I'd even like to work on it, though I'm not sure where
to find the time.

I see this a few times:

  s.head.charAt(0) == '?'

is that testing whether the head is a variable? Please
factor that out as a isVar(s.head) test. DRY.

what datastructures are you passing around? what's a
query? a lstep? That's where I'd like to see unit tests.

--
Dan Connolly, research scientist, MIT CSAIL
Decentralized Information Group http://dig.csail.mit.edu/