Re: Add gzip support to XSLT service

* Ted Guild wrote:
>By gzip I take it you want that for potentially all input sources,
>xml, xsl and xsl:include document() etc as well as option to output
>result in gzip.  Interesting, I'll add to todos page.  So as not to
>have to check headers for every resource I might have it only look for
>gzipped input if specified explicitly in the request.

I'd be fine if just the XSLT can have Content-Encoding:gzip. I just
wrote a very large XSLT (it has long data tables to be joined with
the input, > 600K) and it compresses to about 20K, so if the service
does not cache the XSLT I wouldn't throw that much traffic at it;
with gzip support that'd be more reasonable.