Re: overlength version

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:16:32 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>, www-archive@w3.org
Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> This is now the submitted version (the PDF is one I have downloaded from
> the site, after having uploaded it)

Another one.

Changes are mainly trivial; the most significant changes are 1 substantive
change to Pat's text in section 2, and wording alignments between sections
2 and 6.2 (also Pat's text).

Acknowledgements now fit.

The substantive change is that the old text talked about interpretations of
named graphs, and said that if I satisfies g then I(name(g)) = g; I don't
believe we interpret named graphs at all, merely the graphs (or a merge
thereof) within the named graphs. Hence I have changed this to say that an
interpretation conforms with a set of named graphs N if for every ng in N
then I(name(ng)) = ng.

I have followed Chris's suggestion and capitalized Named Graph throughout,
but personally I find it ugly.

Jeremy