Re: Named Graph Homepage - second draft

From: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:10:38 +0200
To: "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>, <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi,

I updated the draft for the Named Graph homepage and included the comments
from Patrick and Jeremy. I also added RDF/XML as a third possible syntax for
Named Graphs to section 3:

3.3 RDF/XML

A collection of RDF documents can be seen as a set of Named Graphs. This
gives Named Graphs upward compatibility with RDF/XML, but has the
disadvantage that retrieval URL, document name and graph name are mixed up.

Chris