test doc update

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:06:32 +0200
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-archive@w3.org

Hi Jos

here is my latest effort.

I sttill need to:
- add text capturing your point about incomplete reasoners
- describe manifest file
- sort out some problems to do with references
- sort out some problems to do with some proposed tests
- add manfiest entries for other tests on the web site
- add at least one inconsistent test and at least one consistent test

- the tests you described to the WG yesterday don't seem to be on the web
site. Would you like me to RDF/XML ise them?

I have checked the files into CVS, but not onto my live server.

Given the deadline, could you look at this version and give me any comments. I
will send you a further update later today with an indication as to what has
changed.

A specific question, see section B.1, do you agree with me (delete the text)
or Peter (who asked for this)? If the former I will change "Jeremy disagrees"
to "The editors disagree".

Also do you want a home page URL?

Jeremy