DOM Level 2 HTML schedule

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 25 Sep 2002 14:43:42 -0400
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@xfsi.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, Ray Whitmer <rayw@netscape.com>, W3C DOM WG <w3c-dom-wg@w3.org>

Glenn,

as you requested, here is the current DOM Working Group schedule
regarding the DOM Level 2 HTML draft. Our intent is to ask the Director
for Proposed Recommendation status in a month. We expect to update the
current DOM Level 2 Candidate Recommendation document as soon as
possible (luckily within a week).
Following the W3C Process, we will spend a month in the Proposed
Recommendation status. If the review is positive, the Director could
decide to publish the draft as W3C Recommendation in two weeks (would be
in that case, mid-december).

Philippe
--
Philippe Le Hegaret - http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), DOM Activity Lead