F2F social arrangements (resend)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:19:02 +0100
To: <www-archive@w3.org>, <julie_lanfear@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <sb@stilo.com>, <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <david_trastour@hp.com>, <jjc@hpl.hp.com>

Sorry, I got Julie's e-mail address wrong.

===
Hi,

this thread is intended as a brain storm about the social arrangements for
the
webont f2f in Bristol.

We need:

- a restaurant for Monday night dinner
- something less formal for Sunday, when people are likely to turn up at
various times, and we can't easily commit to a number

I am hoping that we can come up with something ...

The hotel is very near ILRT and the University area

http://www.consignia-online.com/etc/util/mapping.jhtml?addr1=76&pc=BS81LX&db
=ap&height=400&width=400&zoom=NONE&scale=25000

Reading

http://www.seeleys.demon.co.uk/

I wonder whether we might ask for the use of the Spanish Bar on the Sunday
evening? Maybe it would be better to get out though.

Julie Lanfear is helping organise the f2f.

Jeremy