RE: F2F social arrangements

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:02:22 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <www-archive@w3.org>, <julie_lanfear@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <sb@stilo.com>, <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <david_trastour@hp.com>

The response to my previous message made me wonder whether I had continuing
e-mail configuration errors....

A concrete possibility for the Sunday night would be to say that people meet
up in the hotel bar. I haven't a good feel for what it's like.

Any possibility of Libby having a look? (It is very close to you).

Any ideas as to where to eat for Monday night.
We currently have 22 people reigsitered.

I think we should have somewhere in walking distance from the hotel.

Jeremy