Remaining open editorial issues

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:18:20 -0700
To: "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Nilo Mitra" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "Noah Mendelson" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>

Gentlemen,

The following editorial issues still need to be resolved by us and
incorporated into the spec.

261, 262 and 264

Editorial issue 284 is closed but the resolution still needs to be
incorporated into the spec.
Issue 320 is closed but the resolution still needs to be incorporated
into the spec.

I know how I want to resolve 262, and I think I will incorporate that
resolution into the proposal I am making regarding Comments, prefixes,
namespace attributes and other infosetisms. I believe Henrik will be
making proposals for closing Issues 261 and 264.

Can someone step up to incorporate the resolutions for 284 and 320?

Cheers

Gudge