Re: [RSS-DEV] Re: Poll/vote proposal: YahooGroups / RSS 1.0 namespace PURL -> w3.org

From: Rael Dornfest <rael@oreilly.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:16:22 -0800
To: <rss-dev@yahoogroups.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
CC: eric miller <em@w3.org>, <www-archive@w3.org>, Libby Miller <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Howdy,

On 1/9/02 3:30 PM, "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@swartzfam.com> sayeth:

> As I'm tempted to get this completed ASAP, can I suggest that we not run a
> poll/vote unless someone on the list dissents? (If there's unanimity, I
> don't see the point in a poll/vote.)

As much as it's tempting to want to route around our convention, this is a
pandora's box.  We don't, mind you, have to have a poll before vote.  I
propose a vote.  If we have a second and put it up, we're only 3 days from
done.

Rael

Rael Dornfest
Researcher
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
Weblog: http://www.oreillynet.com/~rael/

The O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference
May 13-16, 2002 - Santa Clara, CA.
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/etcon2002/