Re: [RSS-DEV] Poll/vote proposal: YahooGroups / RSS 1.0 namespace PURL -> w3.org

Hi Dan,

I think it's a good idea and an honnor for RSS 1.0 to be hosted on the
W3C Web site but I am wondering under which licence it will be published.

Will it it covered (or absorbed) by a general licence applying to
documents published on the W3C web site or can it keep its current
licence unaltered?

Thanks

Eric

--
Rendez-vous a Paris pour les Electronic Business Days 2002.
                                   http://www.edifrance.org/ebd/index.htm