Re: Editorial comments for Part 1, section 1-3

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:28:06 +0100
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
CC: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, www-archive@w3.org

Arriving somewhat late (early morning here though): I agree with
your other comments; but regarding the one below, I'd be for
removing the markup alltogether. AFAIR, it was introduced
originally so we could see what an infoset rewrite would look
like. Now that we know, the need for the italics is less obvious.

Thanks for your careful reading,

Jean-Jacques.