Re: MacroMedia

I think that CVS has somehow dropped my public key.  Not sure who #sysreg
is, do they lurk to handle support issues?  I was hoping Yves would pick
up on this and help, as he set me up in the first place.  For now, I'm
dead in the water.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>