CVS access (was: MacroMedia)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:02:29 +0200
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
CC: Nilo Mitra <nilo.mitra@ericsson.com>, henrikn@microsoft.com, lafon@w3.org, marc.hadley@sun.com, www-archive@w3.org

Go to W3C's IRC server (irc.w3.org:6665), then join the channel "#sysreq".
Don't worry if nobody appears to be there, some sysadmins are watching and will
pop-up shortly after you join. They are the real people who set up accounts
including ssh accounts; they will sort out the problem online with you.

I'd offer to help, but we're in different timezones, and I'm taking the
afternoon (and tomorrow) off.

I suspect Yves is off on vacation, enjoying the French Riveria.

Jean-Jacques.