Re: Annotea Clients

From: Sebastian Dietzold <sebastian@dietzold.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:00:59 +0100 (MET)
To: Marja Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org

quote Marja Koivunen (28.2.2005):

>>> Also if Annotea is still a healthy and live W3C project. It gives me
>>> the impression since 2003 not much has been done.
>>
> Sorry, I have been too deep in Mozilla/Firefox world learning xul,
> javascript, xpcom etc. and implementing Annotea shared bookmarks
> (http://www.annotea.org/mozilla/ubi.html). It has been a bit cumbersome
> to update W3C Annotea pages but I'll do some updates hopefully within a
> week. So let me know about links to Annotea clients and servers. I know
> some interesting work myself that needs to be there.

Hi Marja, i've installed your Shared Bookmark Client prototype from
http://www.annotea.org/mozilla/ubi.html on my Sun Solaris 8 machine inside
the firefox 1.0 (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.7.5)
Gecko/20041109 Firefox/1.0) - its works fine and i think, this is the
first annotation client who works with firefox.

Am i right - at this time there is no support for annotation server?

Do you have an idea - when this feature will be implemented?

Which annotation servers will be supported?

S.

--
http://sebastian.dietzold.de/