Re: Annotea Clients

From: Marja Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:29:25 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
CC: semanticweb@yahoogroups.com, www-annotation@w3.org

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2005 15:31:50 -0000, <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>> Also if Annotea is still a healthy and live W3C project. It gives me the
>> impression since 2003 not much has been done.

Sorry, I have been too deep in Mozilla/Firefox world learning xul,
javascript, xpcom etc. and implementing Annotea shared bookmarks
(http://www.annotea.org/mozilla/ubi.html). It has been a bit cumbersome
to update W3C Annotea pages but I'll do some updates hopefully within a
week. So let me know about links to Annotea clients and servers. I know
some interesting work myself that needs to be there.

Marja