Re: New annotea server in Zope

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> Well, using my ruby tools I got a response that there is an annotation o
> http://www.w3.org/ but the URIs are given as
> http://localhost:8080/something...

Ahh.  That's because I posted it from the same machine using localhost
as my URL.  That won't happen generally.  I've fixed it now.  Please let
me know if you can see my annotation.

> I managed to post an annotation for Amaya (need to configure my annotataion
> post tool to be flexible about which port it uses %-\ and when I looked for
> that the body had been given a ful URI so maybe this is an old problem that
> has been fixed.

You annotated the image at the top, right?  This seems to crash my copy
of Amaya when I try to load the annotations.  Hmmm.

-- Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
  thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
  by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
  flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
  realizing grand conceptual structures."
                         -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month