Re: New annotea server in Zope

From: Brent Hendricks <brentmh@ece.rice.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:51:10 -0500
To: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org

Jim Ley wrote:
> Do you have a installation of the server we can test cour lients against,
> rather than having to get the infrastructure in place to install
> ourselves?

Sure.  http://thehendricks.org:8080/annotations

Viewing annotations is open to anyone.  For posting, I've set up a guest
account

    Login: guest
Password: annotations

I can't promise that this machine will always be up, but I'll try to be
accomodating.  Please let me know how it goes.

-- Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
  thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
  by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
  flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
  realizing grand conceptual structures."
                         -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month