Reading material, links, implementations, etc.

From: Richard Michael <rmichael@fields.utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:00:28 -0400
To: www-annotation@w3.org

Hi everyone,

I spent some time a little while back looking at setting up my own
annotation server, using the reference implementation from W3.  (I'm
still interested in that implementation because I'd like to change the
perl modules to run against a PostgresDB instead of MySQL.)  But I
didn't get very far - I'd didn't have a lot of time.

I'd like to spend this weekend reviewing recent developments, other
server implementations, the mozilla plugins, etc.

Would some of the more active memebers mind posting links or other
resources, pointing to various servers, etc.?

Obviously, the w3c site is my starting point to jump back in, but other
material would expedite the process.

Basically, I'm issuing a call for anything annotation related that
people have found helpful/interesting.  If it's enough material, I'll
through something together; else, at least we'll have a thread in the
list archive.

Thanks,
Richard