Re: Reply example (was: More annotation support in the latest Amaya release)

At 11:58 11/01/02 -0500, Ralph R. Swick wrote:
>At 09:08 PM 1/10/2002 +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:
>
> >Another issue: can anyone show me a page where there are replies (on the
> >annotest server)? I have tried to post some replies using the latest Amaya,
> >but I never see them show up.
>
>sure.  Here is the URI of a reply I just posted:
>http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/reply/1010749434.580361
>
>I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader :) to follow the RDF links
>in that object back to the annotation then to the page that was
>originally annotated.

OK, done that (I think!)

http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/reply/1010749434.580361
is a reply with root
http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/annotation/1006643542.393511

whose context is http://www.w3.org/#xpointer(id("logo")/img[1])

and body "Works similar as Discussion function of Internet Explorer."

(All at the time of writing, of course.)

But I don't see the Reply thread displayed in Amaya for that annotation. Am
I doing something wrong?

I am running Amaya 5.3 on Win98. I go to the W3 page, do Annotations->Load,
then double click on the pencil icon to the left of the W3C logo. I see the
annotation, but no replies. The tutorial says that I should see a thread of