Re: Reply example (was: More annotation support in the latest Amaya release)

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:58:00 -0500
To: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org
At 09:08 PM 1/10/2002 +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:

>Another issue: can anyone show me a page where there are replies (on the
>annotest server)? I have tried to post some replies using the latest Amaya,
>but I never see them show up.

sure.  Here is the URI of a reply I just posted:
http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/reply/1010749434.580361

I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader :) to follow the RDF links
in that object back to the annotation then to the page that was
originally annotated.

(Anyone care to contribute a replacement bit of perl for
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/perl/modules/W3C/Annotations/CGI/annotate
to generate a more user-friendly HTML presentation?  The current
bits that annotest serves for content-type text/html is just a debugging
interface.)