Re: Reply example (was: More annotation support in the latest Amaya release)

At 07:04 PM 1/11/02 +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:
>At 11:58 11/01/02 -0500, Ralph R. Swick wrote:
>>At 09:08 PM 1/10/2002 +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:
>>
>> >Another issue: can anyone show me a page where there are replies (on the
>> >annotest server)? I have tried to post some replies using the latest Amaya,
>> >but I never see them show up.
>>
>>sure.  Here is the URI of a reply I just posted:
>>http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/reply/1010749434.580361
>>
>>I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader :) to follow the RDF links
>>in that object back to the annotation then to the page that was
>>originally annotated.
>

>OK, done that (I think!)
>
>http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/reply/1010749434.580361
>is a reply with root
>http://annotest.w3.org/annotations/annotation/1006643542.393511
>
>whose context is http://www.w3.org/#xpointer(id("logo")/img[1])
>
>and body "Works similar as Discussion function of Internet Explorer."
>
>(All at the time of writing, of course.)
>
>But I don't see the Reply thread displayed in Amaya for that annotation.
>Am I doing something wrong?
>
>I am running Amaya 5.3 on Win98. I go to the W3 page, do
>Annotations->Load, then double click on the pencil icon to the left of the
>W3C logo. I see the annotation, but no replies. The tutorial says that I
>should see a thread of replies.

Did you try to make the window bigger? It is not done automatically right
now. I can see them when I resize the window. I'm automatically loading the
annotations. Maybe that's the problem: try loading again from the
annotation window after you have opened it.

Marja