Re: Social impact of annotations?

From: Misha Glouberman <misha@web.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:04:05 -0500 (EST)
To: www-annotation@w3.org

You might want to have a look at my "Adding Comments to the Web" paper,
which talks a lot about social impact of annotations technologies. It's not
exactly a  cautious study of possibilities. (Okay- it's a
foaming-at-the-mouth rant) But it might be of use.

I'd be really interested in hearing what conclusions you come to about the
related-link feature. It sounds really interesting from what little I've
read, but I haven't had a chance to find out much about it.

			- Misha