Re: [!! SPAM] Re: How do I create a new style in Amaya?

From: Christopher Evans <christopher@cechinatrans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:41:39 -0000
To: "Bill Braun" <bbraun@hlthsys.com>, www-amaya@w3.org
On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:24:44 -0000, Bill Braun <bbraun@hlthsys.com> wrote:

> I assume that Amaya is open and an HTML page is loaded.
>
> Block the text you want to style. From the menu, Format > Style Editor.
> Make your style selections, then click Apply.
>
> The results of the styling will appear in the HTML code as:

> style]</span>

Is there a simpler way for cases where the same new style is to be used a number of times?

For example, is it possible to use on of the themes and then change it in the source view and save it, perhaps under a new name as a new theme?

Are there other ways than changing themes or writing CSS?

Christopher Evans

--
知足无求