Re: [!! SPAM] Re: How do I create a new style in Amaya?

Christopher Evans wrote:
> Is there a simpler way for cases where the same new style is to be
> used a number of times?
>
> For example, is it possible to use on of the themes and then change it
> in the source view and save it, perhaps under a new name as a new theme?
>
> Are there other ways than changing themes or writing CSS?

If I understand your question, you can do some styling in HTML markup.
It is limited by comparison to CSS.

Here is a very brief primer on the different ways to use CSS. (When I
say brief, I mean brief <g>.)

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

You can copy IDs and Classes in an external or internal style sheet. For
example:

#summary {
    margin: 10px 15px 20px 25px;
    color: #000
    height: 200px
    width: 300px
}

Copy the above, change the ID name, then change the values.

#detail {
    margin: 15px 15px 15px 15px;
    color: #fff
    height: 400px