Re: lists - very strange

Hi Tom,

You can create the list before you start typing the text - it saves doing
the selection step. For example, if you are writing a paragraph, and do
ctrl-h-l it will create a new list item where you can begin typing "one".

And then, press return twice at the end of each list item - the first time
creates a new paragraph in the same list item and the second one makes it
a new item instead.

In general the enter key successively starts new elements. If, for
example, you are in a dt in a dl in a div in another div, enter will
offer, depending on how often in a row you hit it

  1. A new dt
  2. A new dd
  3. A new p inside the same div, but outside the dl
  4. A new p outside the first div but inside the second
  5. A new p outside both divs

(or something like that...)

cheers

Chaals