Amaya 9.1 bugs

From: Vlad Bortin <VF.Bortin@vaz.ru>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:15:15 +0400
To: Amaya team <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hello Amaya team.

- In Amaya 9.1 I cannot print the document through menu Setup and Print
and menu Print. Why it occurs?

- In Amaya 9.1 on pages help hints to buttons of navigation (next,
previos, top), are not show, hints for this buttons show only in MSIE.
So should be or it is a bugs?

*The Universal date option allows users to selected a universal format or a local format for generated dates.
It means that if I On or Off an option
Edit/Preferences/ISO format for date I can change a kind of
representation of date, including in a window of the annotation,
item Created and Last modified). Yes? If YES, it's not work.
So should be or it is a bugs?

In a window of the annotation I cannot change type of the annotation
double click button of the mouse on an inscription type annotation, as it is described in the help
documentation and as it worked in the previous versions.

In a window of the annotation the name of the Author: written by
cyrillic symbols are not show correctly.

In file en-amayamsg:
259 Styles are ignored - see Views/Show parsing errors
ņan be should to be:
259 Styles are ignored - see File/Show parsing errors

Best regards,
Vlad