Amaya 9.1 - problems with non so-8859-2 characters entry

From: Jakub Holý <j.holy@sh.cvut.cz>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 10:17:23 +0100
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Once again, some iso-8859-2 characters cannot be typed in the editing view.
The character t with caron described below cannot be typed in a document
- neither in the main view nor in the source code view - though it may
be typed in the url field. If I copy and insert it from another
application it's displayed correctly. When I look in the source after that,
it doesn't display the character but its code.
&#357; ť  Latin Small Letter T With Caron; unicode code: 0165

Platform info
Amaya 9.1
OS: Windows 2000