Multiple CSS cascades cause crash

From: Steve White <stevan_white@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 05:31:13 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Amaya segfaults when it hits a page whose style sheet imports another style
sheet which
in turn imports another style sheet.

Attached find a tar of the simplest case I can make that exhibits the
problem.

I have tried it on a fresh build of Amaya-8.7.2 on Linux Mandrake 10.1 and
with Amaya 9.1 on
Windows 2000.

The behaviour on different systems differs somewhat.  In the Linux version,
it crashes immediately.  In the Windows version, it first fails to display
the problem page, and becomes unstable:  a reload will often crash it.

I first noticed this bug three years ago.  I'm surprised it doesn't bother
everybody
--it has severely limited Amaya's usefulness on several projects I worked
on.