Logo

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:17:01 +0100
To: <jose.kahan@w3.org>, <www-amaya@w3.org>

I really like the 'edit and browse' logo
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Icons/w3c-amaya.gif
and really don't like the standard Amaya cherry/apple tree logo, which is
too detailed to look good on a small logo; I know it's meant to be a cherry
or apple tree (though I don't know which) but I can't see it in the tiny
logo.

So, why don't you unify the branding of Amaya?

Proposal: Take the Y of the Amaya 'browse and edit' logo and use it to
represent a stylised tree. Add a red dot to it, to represent a stylised
cherry and to maintain logo continuity, and use the result as a new Amaya
logo. Add the cherry to the 'browse and edit' logo too.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton