Sticky Arrow Keys

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:08:55 +0100
To: <jose.kahan@w3.org>, <www-amaya@w3.org>

I'm a big arrow-key user. I like to keep away from the mouse, and use the
arrow keys to navigate round a document.

Amaya often gets stuck at a position when using the arrow keys.

My daily routine includes:

Put the cursor at the beginning of the last paragraph of a document (which
is a one-line paragraph), [shift-downarrow] to select it, [copy],
[downarrow] to go to the end of the document, [paste].

If I do an [uparrow] from here, it won't move.

There are lots of other cases (play around, you'll find them; often
involving being at the end of a line), but this one is reproducible.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton