Re: running GL version on XP

From: Samuel <samuel@compaqnet.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:32:16 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi folks who have trouble with the windows 32 bits version.

The problem comes from the double dot used in the name of the software
(.2.exe)

For my part i had the ability to add the .2.exe as a binary extension inside an
external download manager and i am running Amaya 7.2 on Windows XP
very well.

Irene : please remember for the next version not to include a double
dot :-)

Samuel
mardi 4 février 2003 - 01:29 (GMT+1)

Message d'origine : mardi 4 février 2003 - 01:06:08