Re: running GL version on XP

From: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:42:55 +0100
To: Samuel <samuel@compaqnet.fr>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:32:16 +0100
Samuel <samuel@compaqnet.fr> wrote:

The problem with the GL version on XP was due to missing files in initial
Windows distributions. Of course it worked for people that have the previous
version still installed.

> Irene : please remember for the next version not to include a double
> dot :-)

Since the beginning of our distributions nobody else reported a problem
with several dots within our distribution file names.
It's not a problem for us to change that, but are you sure we need to change?
     Irene.
-----