Re: Announcement] Amaya 7.2 structure view problem

From: Keith Hopper <kh@waikato.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:15:36 +1300
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Greetings,
     I thought to look at the structural view of a page full of
English/French/Chinese/Japanese -

http://www.geocities.com/jusjih/iso3166.html

     Immediately after the body ->h3 element line The characters '(UTF-8)'
appear at the left edge of the window; 12 lines down from that two lines of
text are overlapped (one an element tag).  Scroll the window and other
lines are over-lapped.  In one case a line is overlapped four or five
times.  Might this be something to do with the encoding - which is utf-8
throughout?

     I've never seen this before so I don't know whether it is new or old -
just there!

                Regards,

                                        Keith Hopper

--