Matthias Nückles : "Amaya and Javascript"

From: <rdm@docreate.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:14:01 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

>Our CVS base is public and if someone is interested in working on integrating
>Javascript, s/he can count on us for technical advice.

Would the following URI may be a good starting point for implementing of Javascript (in C) for Amaya?
http://www.mozilla.org/js/spidermonkey/ [SpiderMonkey is the Mozilla (JavaScript-C) Engine]

I would like to contribute to integrating Javascript in Amaya. As a beginner level spare-time programmer, where
in the source should I focus any potential efforts?

Thanks in anticipation
Robert