RE: Matthias Nückles : "Amaya and Javascript"

Yes, I'd like to contribute in javascript dev, but how do I start?

-----Original Message-----
From: rdm@docreate.net [mailto:rdm@docreate.net]
Sent: 20 August 2002 19:14
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Matthias Nückles : "Amaya and Javascript"

>Our CVS base is public and if someone is interested in working on
>integrating Javascript, s/he can count on us for technical advice.

Would the following URI may be a good starting point for implementing of
Javascript (in C) for Amaya? http://www.mozilla.org/js/spidermonkey/
[SpiderMonkey is the Mozilla (JavaScript-C) Engine]

I would like to contribute to integrating Javascript in Amaya. As a beginner
level spare-time programmer, where
in the source should I focus any potential efforts?

Thanks in anticipation
Robert