Re: Amaya crashes

From: Frederic G. MARAND <fgm@osinet.fr>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:50:23 +0200
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
To ease analysis of the problem, I've managed to reduce the page size and still keep
the problem.

This 11-lines page is W3C-validated for both XHTML1.0 and CSS, and freezes Amaya.
    http://www.osinet.fr/code/amaya.htm

This one with just 5 characters changed does not freeze Amaya.
    http://www.osinet.fr/code/amayanofreeze.htm

If I understand CSS correctly (questionable issue), this probably points to a bug in
Amaya., because both forms should be correct. And anyway, the CSS validator accepts
both.

Frédéric G. MARAND