Amaya crashes

From: Frederic G. MARAND <fgm@osinet.fr>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:40:33 +0200
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hello there,

For some time (i.e. several versions) now, Amaya has been crashing on most (if not
all) of my web pages, including validated pages (valid XHTML1.0, valid CSS).

Is there any way to know where it crashes (like using a debug option to trace what
it succesfully does to infer what it could not do ?).

A sample w3c-validated short page causing a crash is at
    http://www.osinet.fr/code/glo.asp?Initial=Z

On my PCs (Win98, NT4SP6a), it stays locked after displaying the loading of the
osinetcode.css stylesheet.

Thanks