[www-amaya] <none>

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:27:18 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
So I tried my "troubleshooter's hat" on I reduced the file to

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd" >
<head>
<title>Amaya bug ?</title>

</head>
hello, world

which no longer hangs but produces the error message

"document coding unknown or undefined - see the log file."

but I ran out of experience with "log files" so don't know where to turn?
Has someone placed hidden characters in there to test our mettle? Is God
playing a trick on us?

Stay tuned.

--
Love.