Re: 2.5pre: wild ride scrolling.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

> If you want to change completely your Amaya parameters (language, colors and
> default
> font sizes) you have to restart the application. But if you just want to zoom

Ok, there are probably good reasons (code complexity, for one) reasons for
this, but, the real problem is not having it be obvious (I know, this is
why I thought it was a bug and lost time on it) that Apply does not always
mean "Instantly".

So, how about grouping those parameters that require an Amaya restart all
together in a neat little box with a little note saying, like, any changes
will take effect the next time Amaya is started up?

It would still be nice for them to take effect instantly, but, if not, a
little note about that would be really nice right there in the chooser
box.

Thank you.
Eddie Maddox
eddie@mngovsci.com