Re: 2.5pre: wild ride scrolling.

> On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Eddie Maddox wrote:
> >
> > > (I hope I got that correct. It's hard to read the tiny letters in Amaya's
> > > little boxes.)
>
> I afterwards had played with Special, Preferences, General, Menu font
> size, then clicked Apply. Nothing. So, Apply is broken for Menu font size,
> at least.
>
> Follow up: The included default Amaya docs that come up when first
> starting Amaya state something like. "The Menu font size will not change
> until you restart Amaya." !!!!!!!
>
> So, I was right. The Apply button is broken for Menu font size, at least.
> The Amaya docs already say so, in a round about way.

If you want to change completely your Amaya parameters (language, colors and
default
font sizes) you have to restart the application. But if you just want to zoom
a page
you have a command in the menu Views that proceeds it immediately.
Perhaps that feature is not available in Midnight Commander and that changes
too your
habits.

> Follow, follow up: The buggy behavior described above does work(!?), ahh,
> let's just say: does behave, as documented. That is, of course, that since
> Apply is broke, you have to dump what you are doing, restart Amaya, pick
> up the scattered pieces, and then get back to work. (Life: how sweet is
> it? No sugar here. Told you I had more rants.)

I consider that as a non-constructive remark.
  Irene.