cvs update error

From: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 01:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-Amaya@w3.org
When I try to get an update of Amaya 3.1 from CVS
this is what I get:

cvs server: Updating thotlib/dialogue
cvs server: Updating thotlib/document
cvs server: Updating thotlib/draw
cvs server: Updating thotlib/draw/Icons
cvs server: Updating thotlib/editing
cvs server: Updating thotlib/edition
cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory

This is the command that I use:

cd /usr/src/w3c/Amaya
cvs -d $AMAYACVS -z3 update -d

Although the directory
`/sources/public/Amaya/thotlib/edition' doesn't
exist, the directory
`/usr/src/w3c/Amaya/thotlib/edition' does exist.
I shouldn't have to create the `sources/public/...'
because pathnames in the Amaya package are relative --

Does anyone know what I should do? I was able to
update my copy
of libwww using the same command with no problems.

Do You Yahoo!?