Scrambled images

From: Serge Torres <Serge.Torres@ens.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:25:52
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

I posted a message some time ago about images beeing scrambled in Amaya on
a particular Linux box (RedHat 6.2, Voodoo3 2000 adapter). It was then the
only program that did that. Since then, I installed Acrobat Reader 4.05 and
it showed a somewhat similar behaviour. This time characters would overlap
messing up the texts and Acrobat Reader crashed quickly.
Changing the mode of the X server solved the problem. I moved from 24 bits
to 32 bits, keeping the same resolution (1024 x 768). Both programs work
well now. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Serge Torres

Ecole normale superieure