Re: cvs update error

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:55:10 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
CC: www-Amaya@w3.org
Hello,

In our previous episode, Fox One said:
> When I try to get an update of Amaya 3.1 from CVS

> cvs server: Updating thotlib/edition
> cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory
> /sources/public/Amaya/thotlib/editio

This directory was removed from the CVS base by hand, when trying to clean
up a bit the repository.

Everyone who had checked Amaya previous to this change (it dates from about
one month ago) will have the same problem.

The solution is to remove that directory. CVS will work then.

We apologize for not having sent a warning before.

-Jose