Amaya 1.1c seg faults on Redhat Linux 4.2

From: Jean-Francois Rouanet <Jean-Francois.Rouanet@bordeaux.inserm.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:29:15 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello,
I downloaded Amaya 1.1c binaries from www.w3c.org for LINUX-ELF and install
according to "How to install the Unix Amaya Binary Release". I am using
RedHat Linux 4.2 with kernel 2.0.30 and XFREE 3.3.1.
When I try to start amaya I get a Seg Fault. I have checked the
availability of the dynamic libraries and it's OK. I tried to download the
binaries from the mirror at ftp.ibp.fr and got the same result.
Is it a Redhat Linux problem, a kernel version problem or am I missing
something?
The NT version works perfectly on the same machine.
Tank's for your help.

J.F. Rouanet.
Administrateur Reseau.
INSERM AQUITAINE.