libnsl.so ??

From: Geoff Horne <horne@slc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:22:43 +1100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I just tried to run amaya1.1c in my irix6.2 machine
and i get the error :

7735:amaya: rld: Fatal Error: cannot successfully map soname 'libnsl.so'

this library isn't in the distribution, and i can't find it in
irix amywhere - does anyone know where i can get a copy ??

     Geoff Horne               horne@slc.com.au , Dfilm@slc.com.au

     Technology Manager, Dfilm Services
"Don't take life too seriously, you don't get out of it alive anyway"
                                 Burt Ward