Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:48:59 +1000
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: dpvc@union.edu, dschulze@adobe.com, vhardy@adobe.com, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Hi Steve,

Do you know of any standards for the reading of math as a linear stream
of words?  In the meantime, before Peter's MathJax extension is ready, I
would like to just add some aria-label="" attributes manually to the
MathML in the SVG spec.  I could take a guess at what is an appropriate
reading for the formulae, but if there's a standard or guide for
producing this I'd like to follow it.

Thanks,

Cameron