Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 03:50:34 +0200
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, dpvc@union.edu, dschulze@adobe.com, vhardy@adobe.com, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Hi,

there is a CSS profile for MathML. And now that screen readers reads
generated content, could it not be an idea to generate some of the
explanatory texts that would/could be needed? In other words: How about
extending the MathML CSS profile?

Just my 2 cents.
Leif H Silli

Cameron McCormack, Wed, 30 May 2012 10:48:59 +1000: